Millions of car crashes happen every year, so the odds are you may be involved in an accident at some point. If you have been in a car accident and are looking for guidance, call Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C. at 1-800-229-7989. We can help YOU!
While not every car accident is alike, here are some steps to take following a car accident:
- When you are involved in a car accident, stop your car and move to the side of the road if possible.
- Take a deep breath. Staying calm during the evaluation of your car after an accident is essential to properly assessing the situation.
- Do NOT say that the car accident is your fault or insinuate that the car accident was caused by you. It is your insurance company’s job to assign fault.
- Call the police. They can handle the interaction between you and others involved.
- Check yourself and others involved for injuries.
- Be sure to exchange information with the parties involved. Information to obtain includes: name, address, phone number, email address, insurance company and policy number, driver license number and license plate number.
- Take photos of the scene. Make sure to include the vehicles involved and other evidence. Keeping record of this can help with filing later.
- Know what your insurance covers. Specifically, you will want to know if your insurance covers the costs of towing and rental cars.
Being prepared for all the procedures that follow a car accident can make the whole process easier to navigate.
Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C can help you deal with a car accident’s aftermath. Contact Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C at 1-800-229-7989 today!
Need assistance with other legal issues? Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C. is a premier personal injury law firm known for providing outstanding legal advice and excellent representation. We have recovered hundreds of millions in lawsuits involving personal injury, auto accident, truck accident, motorcycle accident, wrongful death, social security disability, and mass torts.
Visit Shunnarah.com for more information.
Follow Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C. on social media for additional tips and advice for your legal needs! Our CLIENTS MATTER to us! We are here to help YOU!