Whether you have a trip to the beach planned or you are road tripping to the mountains to ski, it is important to stay safe on your vacation. Make sure this spring break is memorable by having fun but also staying safe.
Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C. has a few useful spring break safety tips to help protect you during your spring break adventures.
Spring Break Safety Tips:
- Take turns behind the wheel: If you are traveling a far distance, it is a good idea to rotate drivers. This will keep everyone rested and limit drowsiness behind the wheel.
- Never leave valuables in plain view in your car: Be sure to lock items in your truck before you reach your destination or if you stop for a pit stop.
- Inspect your hotel room: If you are staying in a hotel, make sure your room has secure locks on the windows and doors to help prevent break-ins.
- Store valuable items in a safe place: If your hotel offers a safe, use it! It is a great location to store valuable items you do not want stolen when you leave your room.
- When drinking, decide your limit: Deciding on your boundaries before going out helps resist temptations later and helps make the next day that much better.
- Keep an eye on your drink: Going to the bathroom? Take your drink with you! It is better to be safe than sorry.
- Stay safe in the sun: Keep hydrated by drinking lots of water. If you feel faint, get in the shade. Make sure to reapply sunscreen often to prevent burns as well.
- Be aware of your surroundings: Stay alert in all situations, especially in unfamiliar areas. This can help prevent an accident or attackIf you or a loved one was injured because of a spring break accident, contact the attorneys at Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C. for help today.
Call Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C at 1-800-229-7989 TODAY!
Remember that Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys, P.C.is available to answer any of your legal questions.
Even if we can’t help you, we can send you to someone who can.
Alexander Shunnarah Personal Injury Attorneys specializes in auto accidents, motorcycle accidents, social security, truck accidents, work injuries, various injuries/accidents, nursing home abuse and more.
Visit www.shunnarah.com or call 1-800-229-7989 for more information.